Counselling can help with particular issues or life events which you find difficult to deal with on your own. These may include anxiety, anger, stress, low self-esteem, bereavement or loss.
You may have talked about these problems with friends, partner or family, but sometimes you need to speak to someone who will be impartial, who will listen to what you say without judgement, prior opinions or interests. Counselling takes account of your underlying hopes and needs. It helps you sort out what really matters to you.
In Counselling you discover:
- the factors that contribute to the person you are, how you feel and think about things and how you behave
- how early childhood relationships affect your current relationships
- that it is entirely possible to change negative or destructive patterns
- how to do less of what you don’t like and more of what you do like
- that you can increase energy, and that life can be easier and happier
- you can continue to progress on your own outside and beyond counselling
For an appointment, please call 0131 629 0837 or 07779 149583